2012 Annual Conference Registration
VRMA Annual Conference
October 21 - 24, 2012
Advance registration for the 2012 Annual Conference closed Friday, Oct. 5. Registration will be available on-site at the McArthur Registration Desk at the Arizona Biltmore beginning at 3 p.m. on Sunday, Oct. 21. For more information about registration, contact Lee Ann Devine at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Non-Member Vendors: The Vendor Showcase for the 2012 Annual Conference is
sold out. If you are a non-member vendor and want to attend please
contact Lee Ann Devine at email@example.com.
|VRMA Member (Not Supplier/Vendor Member) |
By September 14
After September 14
|Supplier/Vendor Member – Not Exhibiting|
|Supplier/Vendor Member – Exhibiting|
|First Registrant (includes booth)||$2,500 Sold out!||$2,600 Sold out!|
|Supplier/Vendor Non-Member – Exhibiting|
|First Registrant (includes booth)||$3,250 Sold out!||$3,350 Sold out!|
Additional registrants must be from the same company as the first registrant.
Registration Cancellation Policy
- Admission to all programming, the Vendor Showcase, the Welcome Reception, and the Tuesday Night Party.
- Conference swag
- Invaluable networking opportunities
- Food: hors d’oeuvres during the Welcome Reception; breakfast Monday, Tuesday, & Wednesday; lunch on Monday & Tuesday; dinner at the Tuesday Night Party; snacks during the Vendor Showcase Networking times.
- Please indicate any special dietary requests on your registration form so we may best prepare to accommodate you.
- *Guest Tickets: Registered attendees are welcome to bring a spouse/guest to participate in portions of the Conference. Guest tickets provide admission to the Sunday Welcome Reception & Tuesday Night Event.
Refunds, less a $100 administrative fee, will be given for cancellations prior to September 14, 2012; refunds will be processed after the Conference. No refunds will be granted after September 14, 2012. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Registrations are transferable between individuals from the same company.
Photography & Recording
A photographer will be present during portions of the Annual Conference and some educational sessions may be audio or video recorded. Registration for the Conference gives permission to VRMA for the use of photos, names, etc. in any reporting, promotions, online or printed materials.