Ready for your close-up? VRMA video competition is back!
VRMA members are the best of the best in the vacation rental industry. Here's your chance to showcase your company!
What powers your company's success? Show us! We are looking for vacation rental manager member videos to share during the Annual Conference.
Submit your video by Oct. 8, 2014 and your company could be highlighted on the big screen the Annual Conference.
- Video content: Your video should answer the question, "Homeowners and guests love our company because: _________"
- Be sure the name of your company and the name of your destination is included in your video.
- Length: Videos should be approximately 45 seconds long.
- Video format: Videos may be shot in any format, whether it's from a SmartPhone, video camera, web cam or with high-quality production gear. No need to get fancy--whatever you have available and can use easily works just fine.
- Audio:All spoken audio within the video must be clearly audible.
- Submitting a video: Video files may be emailed to email@example.com.
- If you have a large file, it is recommended that you use a file sharing service such as DropBox or Hightail to ensure the file is received.
- Deadline: Videos must be submitted by Oct. 8, 2014.
- Questions? Contact us.
By submitting a video, you give VRMA permission to use the video, either in part or whole, for marketing and promotions purposes including but not limited to the 2014 Annual Conference.
Looking for inspiration? Last year we asked, "What makes your company unique?" We were truly blown away by the creativity-- the videos included everything from singing dogs, to flamingos to rappelling down the side of the office building.
Below are clips from the winners that were shown during the 2013 Annual Conference:
Special thanks to HomeStead Cape May, On The Water In Maine, and Meyer Vacation Rentals for these entries:
Thanks to Sunset Properties, Sanctuary Vacation Rentals and Winter Park Lodging Company for these videos:
- Amy Hinote
- Sarah Bradford
- Trisha Howarth
- Adam Norko
- Amy Tran
- Brittany Thompson
- Francesca Nurlu
- Andrew McConnell
- Anita Ericksen
- Kirby Winfield
- Aaron Wolowiec
- Ryan Goodman
- George Volsky
- Deborah Thompson
- David Hutnik
- Alanna Schroeder Millar
- Laird Sager
- Doug Kennedy
- Dan Sever
- John DiJulius
- Jon Goldman
- Ali Cammelletti
- InterCoastal Net Designs
- Lyndsey Garza