Are you making the most of your VRMA membership?
Not merely an education-think of it as an advanced degree.
- Classes and Personal Connections: Join us for industry-leading education, professional development and networking opportunities:
- Western Seminar: April 8-9, Westminster, Colorado
- Eastern Seminar: April 22-23, Savannah, Georgia
- Annual Conference: October 20-23, Nashville, Tennessee
- Holiday Rental Professionals Seminar: To Be Announced
- Business Intelligence: With free monthly Geo-Analytics reports (a $1,200 value) you receive information on local, national, regional and state booking trends, enabling you to make better business decisions.
In promotion, VRMA means business.
- Powerful Promotion: In 2012, VRMA's media relations efforts through Discover Vacation Homes reached more than 307 million consumers, providing the press with compelling facts and stories about the advantages of professionally managed vacation rentals.
- See Your Name In Lights: Season 1 of Getting Away Together, VRMA's television series for PBS member stations, reaches almost 70% of the U.S. population. VRMA needs your help to make Season 2 a blockbuster! Destinations and vacation rental management companies are needed for Season 2. Promote your properties and the must-see activities in your destination; contact VRMA Business Development Manager Jamey King to sign up.
- Professional Development Discounts: VRMA members save 30% off the non-member price at all VRMA in-person education events.
New for 2013: VRMA is pleased to announce a new, FREE member benefit called AchieveLinks, a unique rewards program developed exclusively for VRMA members. When you use your AchieveLinks account, you will earn valuable Links reward points for everyday purchases from more than 900 merchants you already know and trust, including OfficeMax, Sears, Staples, Expedia, Vistaprint and so many more. You can redeem Links points for all types of merchandise and experiences. You will soon have the opportunity to use your reward Links to pay for VRMA services as well, such as membership dues or event registration. Watch your inbox for more information in the coming weeks!
- Save on Current Purchases: Through VRMA's partnership with HD Supply, members save $500 - $3,200 per year. To set up your account, contact HD Supply Account Services Team Lead Sydoney Jackson-Evans at 1-800-798-8809.
Being a part of the VRMA community is the best option for success. When you work with, learn from, and know your peers, you win - every time. So choose to make the most of your VRMA membership. Make your stay both memorable and prosperous!
- Amy Hinote
- Sarah Bradford
- Trisha Howarth
- Adam Norko
- Amy Tran
- Brittany Thompson
- Francesca Nurlu
- Andrew McConnell
- Anita Ericksen
- Kirby Winfield
- Aaron Wolowiec
- Ryan Goodman
- George Volsky
- Deborah Thompson
- David Hutnik
- Alanna Schroeder Millar
- Laird Sager
- Doug Kennedy
- Dan Sever
- John DiJulius
- Jon Goldman
- InterCoastal Net Designs