Lights, Camera Action!
What makes your vacation rental company unique? Show us! We are looking for member videos to share during the Annual Conference.
Submit your video by Oct. 1, 2013 and your company could be highlighted during the Annual Conference.
- Video content: Your video should answer the question, "What makes my vacation rental company unique?"
- Be sure to say the name of your company and the name of your destination in your video.
- Length: Videos must be no longer than 45 seconds.
- Video format: Videos may be shot in any format, whether it's from a SmartPhone, video camera, web cam or with high-quality production gear. No need to get fancy--whatever you have available and can use easily works just fine.
- Audio: Do not overlay music into your video. All audio within the video must be clearly audible.
- Submitting a video: Video files may be emailed to email@example.com. If you have a large file, it is recommended that you use a file sharing service such as DropBox or Hightail (formerly YouSendIt) to ensure the file is received.
- Deadline: Videos must be submitted by Oct. 1, 2013.
- By submitting a video, you give VRMA permission to use the video, either in part or whole, for marketing and promotions purposes including but not limited to the 2013 Annual Conference.