The Vacation Rental Managers Association does not have a chapter structure. There are, however, several independent groups that have organized in local areas of the U.S.
These groups require all group members to maintain VRMA membership:
• California Vacation Rental Managers Alliance (CAVRMA): www.cavrma.org
• San Diego Alliance of the Vacation Rental Managers Alliance (SDVRMA) www.sdvrma.org
• Central Florida/Orlando area VRMA members
The following groups are completely independent organizations, many of which have their own Board of Directors and Bylaws. These organizations do not require their members to be members of VRMA.
• Florida Vacation Rental Managers Association (FVRMA): www.fvrma.com
• Central Florida Vacation Rental Managers Association (CFVRMA): www.cfvrma.org
• North Carolina Vacation Rental Managers Association (NCVRMA): www.ncvrma.com
• Vacation Rental Managers Association of Washington (VRMAWA): www.vrmawa.org
• New England Vacation Rental Managers Alliance (contact Carole Sharoff for more information)
• Smoky Mountain Vacation Lodging Association (SMVLA): www.smvla.com
In addition, there are other trade associations that serve a specific aspect of the vacation rental industry or that serve an affiliated industry:
• Vacation Rental Housekeeping Professionals (VRHP): www.vrhp.org